- This event has passed.
Climate Change and its Effect on Water- Panel Discussion
March 22, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
You won’t want to miss this evening of art and dialogue, where the guests in the panel will discuss climate change and its effects on water, as represented in the current exhibition In the Wake.
Along with our moderator, HCP’s Director of Exhibition and Programs – Caroline Docwra, the panelist include:
- Caleb Cain Marcus, Exhibiting Artist
- David Crossley, Houston Tomorrow
- Jim Blackburn, Environmental Lawyer/Rice University
- Bob Randall, Urban Harvest
- Shawn McFarland, Transition Houston